We imagine you’re extremely busy right now, working flat-out to prioritise the demands of your clients. We’d therefore like to offer our support in any way we can.
If your clients are looking for positive solutions, workarounds or simply additional context, we’ve found that the following discussion points have provided people with added peace of mind:
- Did you know it’s possible to reduce your Workplace Pension commitment to the minimum requirement?
- Did you know that if you’re reducing your employee salaries, there might be an impact on related benefits?
- Did you know COV-19 counts as a Lifestyle Event when deciding if salary sacrifice arrangements can be altered?
- Did you know that there are options around adjusting your pensions or investment plans if they’ve fallen sharply in a short space of time?
- Did you know that it’s possible to reduce or suspend your personal pension contribution commitment?
- Did you know that it is possible to change or suspend your regular pension income if you’re already accessing pension funds?
We’ve also helped clients to rationalise any drop in their pensions and investments so that they can start to understand what is going on in terms of the wider, historical context, and how their own financial plans can be changed to accommodate the market volatility.
We hope these help you too – please let us know if you’d like our support with the answers to the above. We’d be happy to chat to you or to your client directly if that makes things easier.