- When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An archaeologist – I loved dinosaurs and wanted to be Indiana Jones.
- What one word sums you up and why?
“Content”. I came across a quote once that said: “Life doesn’t have to be perfect to be wonderful” and I agree with that. It may not be your ideal world, you may not be driving the dream car you want to drive, but when I look at the here and now, it’s pretty good.
- What do you like best about your role?
Seeing people fulfil their ambitions – which isn’t what they’re expecting when they come to see a financial adviser!
People walk out of here with a smile on their face because they’re reassured they are able to do what’s important to them, or know what they need to do to get there.
- If money were no object, what would you do?
I would probably spend more time on sports and fitness. I currently coach my son’s football team, so I’d love to specialise in youth development and coaching.
- What’s your idea of the perfect day?
Food, drink, family and friends.
- What’s one thing you’d bring with you to a deserted tropical island?
A wind up radio – I’d never be without music.
- Tell us one random fact about you.
I was once used as a body model for Madame Tussauds!