- When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A bus driver. As a boy I was obsessed with double decker buses!
- What one word sums you up and why?
“Loyal”. Whether from a career perspective for the companies I have worked for or through the personal friendships I have formed over the years, I have always been very loyal.
- What do you like best about your role?
I particularly enjoy the fact that you meet different people from different walks of life and I love listening to their life stories and experiences. Wherever they’ve been and whatever age they are, they all have an interesting story to tell.
- If money were no object, what would you do?
I’d like to travel the world on a series of long-haul city breaks. I’ve been on many holidays but as I get older I realise I’d like to see more of the world and learn more about different cultures.
- What’s your idea of the perfect day?
Enjoying family time with my wife and daughter. I’d also love to see my football team win the league. There is next to no chance of that ever happening so it would be a near perfect day if it did!
- What’s one thing you’d take with you to a deserted tropical island?
Due to my fair skinned complexion, it would need to be a very high factor sun cream!
- Tell us one random fact about you.
I met my wife on a blind date!