- When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A road sweeper! When I was young I used to get a lift from one and it had dual steering, so they let me think I was driving it – great fun!
- What one word sums you up and why?
“Enthusiastic!” I’m passionate about life and all I really need to be happy is something to be enthusiastic about!
- What do you like best about your role?
Meeting clients and the relationship we build over time with them. Being able to help them pre-retirement then seeing them realise their dreams, achieve their goals while managing their cashflow, is unbeatable.
- If money were no object, what would you do?
I’d probably get bored! I enjoy my job and the challenge of learning and continuing to grow my business. But I do love visiting and exploring new places – so the aim would be to balance the two.
- What’s your idea of the perfect day?
A perfect day for me would be one spent on the waves with my wife and our girls enjoying sun, sea, fish and a nice glass of fizz! That or seeing Tottenham win the league!
- What’s one thing you’d take with you to a deserted tropical island?
Some kind of communication tool so I could listen to the football!
- Tell us one random fact about you.
I once appeared on TV programme Family Fortunes! Unfortunately, I managed to call the host Les Dennis ‘Des’ and never lived it down!