- When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A racing car driver – I’ve liked cars from the age of 3.
- What one word sums you up and why?
In terms of character I think I am generally very patient. In my experience, all things are difficult before they become easy so I try to remember this in whatever I face.
- What do you like most about your role?
Helping people become better off than they were before. It’s not necessarily about money – it’s about helping people when they don’t know what options are available, to face a new direction.
- If money were no object, what would you do?
I’d like to travel more. Life would become one long adventure holiday! You can’t buy time, but you can enjoy living in the moment.
- What’s your idea of the perfect day?
A sunny day out with my family – preferably on the bikes!
- What’s one thing you’d take with you to a deserted tropical island?
A solar powered iPhone so I’d never be without music.