- When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A footballer. I was obsessed with it when I was young.
- What one word sums you up and why?
“Positive”. I try and look at everything with an optimistic frame of mind.
- What do you like best about your role?
The satisfaction of creating a plan for someone. Looking at what they have, where they are and what they want to achieve, and bringing all those strands together to create a financial blueprint for them.
- If money were no object, what would you do?
I’d love to live in Barcelona and from there, travel the world. I’d want to mix it up a bit and go to Africa on Safari, Asia and to South America.
- What’s your idea of the perfect day?
It would involve spending time with my wife and kids, as well as exercise and a bit of socialising.
- What’s one thing you’d take with you to a desert island?